Followers

Friday, July 21, 2023

Wonky Squares

 


Hello and welcome. Feels good to be back to creating after a wonderful visit with family.

Today’s card is for our grandson-in-law. Not knowing what to do I finally decided on using wonky squares from the Silhouette. Card base is 5×5 and it took a few tries for me to get the wonky squares the right size. Pp was found online, sentiment circle was also found online but it had a swirly center that I changed to the number. Being the nasty person that I am I just had to show his age. Circle is popped up. When I set the wonky squares on the card it looked like it needed something else, so I decided to add a little texture using a crimper.

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time. Have a great day and stay healthy & safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What I Deserve

  Time again for dear-old-sister’s chuckle of the month. Sentiment “maybe someday I’ll finally get what I deserve, but I hope not” is from a...