Followers

Sunday, July 30, 2023

Foiled Christmas


 Hello and welcome. While perusing Pinterest I came across a video to emboss foil and I just had to give it a try.

Cardstock and pp are from Stampin Up, scalloped circle is Spellbinders Scalloped Circles, sentiment circle is online clip art punched with a Stampin Up circle punch. Circle is popped up. Embossing folder is Snowflakes by the Paper Studio.

This will be entered at

https://peaceonearthchristmas.blogspot.com/2023/07/peace-on-earth-christmas-challenge-44.html


Thanks for stopping by your visits mean a lot to me. Have a great day and stay healthy & safe from the heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What I Deserve

  Time again for dear-old-sister’s chuckle of the month. Sentiment “maybe someday I’ll finally get what I deserve, but I hope not” is from a...