Followers

Friday, April 8, 2022

Wobbly Bunny

Hello and welcome. 

Today's card is for our 1 year old great-granddaughter. Pp was found online, image is from an online coloring page colored with Copics, fussy cut and put on a wobbler. Center strip was hand cut with a decorative scissors. Sentiment was printed on the computer. Corners of pp were punched with a corner rounder punch. Finally all the great-grandkids Easter cards are done.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day and stay healthy & safe.

Gerry
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh Bernie will love this action wobble, super cute Bunny! Lots of FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well how stinkin' CUTE!!! I love that bunny's little face, it just makes me smile. Hope you attach an email notification soon so I can get notified when you post. I love your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wobble makes this the best card for a one year old. It is soooo cute.

    ReplyDelete

What I Deserve

  Time again for dear-old-sister’s chuckle of the month. Sentiment “maybe someday I’ll finally get what I deserve, but I hope not” is from a...