Followers

Monday, July 10, 2023

Happy 6th Birthday

 



Hello and welcome.

Today’s card is for our youngest great-grandson. Background panel was embossed with Cuttlebug’s Happy Birthday ef. Patterned paper was found online. Large number 6 is from the Silhouette, small circles were punched from the pp. All images are popped up. This went together in a very short time.

I won’t be posting again very soon, we’re going to MN to celebrate our 60th anniversary with our kids. We’ll also be celebrating our daughter & s-i-l’s anniversary and our daughter’s 50th birthday. There will be a lot celebrating going on. Lots of fun time catching up with kids, grandkids & great grandkids.

Thanks for stopping by I really appreciate you taking the time. Have a great day and stay healthy & safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What I Deserve

  Time again for dear-old-sister’s chuckle of the month. Sentiment “maybe someday I’ll finally get what I deserve, but I hope not” is from a...