Followers

Saturday, September 9, 2023

What I Deserve



 

Time again for dear-old-sister’s chuckle of the month. Sentiment “maybe someday I’ll finally get what I deserve, but I hope not” is from a Garfield cartoon. Image and thought bubbles were found online. After printing the sentiment I fussy cut bubbles and image. Oval is Spellbinders Scalloped Ovals, embossed border is Cuttlebug embossing borders. There are 5 different borders in the package. Normally I don’t emboss the card base nor the inside but I think it works well on this card.

Thanks for stopping by I really appreciate your visits. Have a great day and stay healthy & safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What I Deserve

  Time again for dear-old-sister’s chuckle of the month. Sentiment “maybe someday I’ll finally get what I deserve, but I hope not” is from a...