Followers

Sunday, July 9, 2023

She sells seashells

 


Hello and welcome.

Oh my, looking at this photo I realize I spelled seashells wrong. I’m thinking that’s ok because each line has 4 words. (I can justify any mistake).

Background paper is was found online, umbrella is from the Silhouette, beach babe is from an online coloring page colored with Copic’s, earrings and bracelets have Gold Stickles, seashell bucket is computer clip art, sentiment was printed on the computer. Umbrella is popped up.

This will be entered in two challenges

Double D Challenges: The Great Outdoors Challenge (daranddiane.blogspot.com)

"Just Us Girls" Challenge: Just Us Girls # 687 Word Week (justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com)

Thanks for stopping by, your visits mean a lot to me. Have a great day and stay healthy & safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What I Deserve

  Time again for dear-old-sister’s chuckle of the month. Sentiment “maybe someday I’ll finally get what I deserve, but I hope not” is from a...