Followers

Thursday, July 6, 2023

Boiling Pot

 



Hello and welcome.

Card base is Stampin Up’s Cajun Crase, for the background paper I Googled patriotic background papers. To kind of spook it up a bit I used a cotton ball and black stamp pad. Sentiment was printed with my Hallmark card program. Boiling pot with skeleton and fire border are from the Silhouette. Fire is popped up, bubbles are Opal Rounds from Stampin Up, and of course I just had to use googly eyes. I’m not real crazy about it but I think it’s ok.

This will be entered in

Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge: July Anything Halloween

Thanks for stopping by, your visits mean a lot to me. Have a great day and stay healthy & safe.

2 comments:

  1. OMG what a fun card! I know someone in a pot of boiling goo shouldn't be funny but your card brought an instant chuckle! LOL Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Two Old Bats challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun boiling pot! Thank you for sharing with us at Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

What I Deserve

  Time again for dear-old-sister’s chuckle of the month. Sentiment “maybe someday I’ll finally get what I deserve, but I hope not” is from a...