Followers

Saturday, July 1, 2023

Faux Lattice Anniversary

 












Hello and welcome. Today’s card is another experiment for me. While going through some You Tube videos for lattice cards I came across a Faux Lattice video by Rita Holmes. Sorry, I didn’t save the page and now I can’t find it again.

The double-sided pp used is from a (not so recent) 6×6 Stampin Up book. Stamped die cut image is Gina K’s Tropical Blooms. My not so good coloring was done with Copic and Stampin Up’s Stamp and Blend markers. Sentiment was printed on the computer. Not really knowing what to do for a little interest on the top panel I tried using a small circle punch to punch out the center of the flowers on the scrap piece of the floral side of the pp. I think they look ok. I like the idea of the pp on the top inside flap.

Thanks for stopping by I really appreciate your visits. Have a great day and stay healthy & safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What I Deserve

  Time again for dear-old-sister’s chuckle of the month. Sentiment “maybe someday I’ll finally get what I deserve, but I hope not” is from a...