Followers

Monday, June 26, 2023

50th Birthday

 




Hello and welcome. Today’s card is for our daughter’s 50th birthday. I had made one of these peek-a-boo cards for our son’s 50th so our daughter gets one too.

Papers are all The Paper Studio from Hobby Lobby, ovals are Spellbinders Scalloped and Classic ovals. Numbers are from the Silhouette, doubled with Glossy Accents on them. Photo corners are from a hand punch then I ran them through a dots embossing folder. Inside sentiment was printed on the computer then fussy cut with a decorative scissors. Her 50 year picture is a selfie.

The video I followed is on Splitcoast Stampers here 

Peek-a-Boo Card Tutorial - Splitcoaststampers


Thanks for stopping by. I really appreciate your visits. Have a great day and stay healthy & safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What I Deserve

  Time again for dear-old-sister’s chuckle of the month. Sentiment “maybe someday I’ll finally get what I deserve, but I hope not” is from a...