Followers

Thursday, May 4, 2023

Happy 14th Birthday


 

Hello and welcome.

Oh my, great-grandchildren grow up way too fast. Today’s card is for our second oldest great-grandson. I didn’t really have any idea of what kind of card to make but I thought a black & white background might be kind of cool so off to Google I went and found this kind of funky pattern. Then I thought a funky background should have a wonky square accent. Wonky square is from the Silhouette, then I printed the sentiment from my Hallmark program. My little brain just hasn’t figured out the print and cut feature of the Silhouette. Square is popped up. Here’s a look at the inside.



Thanks for stopping by your visits mean a lot to me. Have a great day and stay healthy & safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What I Deserve

  Time again for dear-old-sister’s chuckle of the month. Sentiment “maybe someday I’ll finally get what I deserve, but I hope not” is from a...