Followers

Thursday, May 4, 2023

Butterflies And Roses


 

Hello and welcome. Well, I finally finished my first lattice card. Because the creative part of my brain was on vacation this took longer than it should have. I'm actually kind of pleased with the end result.

Patterned paper on the top front and lower inside was found online, die cut rose is Gina K's Tropical Blooms colored with Copic's, butterflies are Butterfly 2 from Dies R Us. Butterflies have a piece of mounting tape in the center so the wings aren't attached to the background.

This was entered at The Sisterhood of Crafters: Butterflies

Thanks for stopping by your visits mean a lot to me. Have a great day and stay healthy & safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What I Deserve

  Time again for dear-old-sister’s chuckle of the month. Sentiment “maybe someday I’ll finally get what I deserve, but I hope not” is from a...