Followers

Friday, May 5, 2023

Strawberry Shortcake


 https://daranddiane.blogspot.com/2023/05/fresh-picked-challenge.html

Hello and welcome. Remembering how much my daughter and her friends used to love playing with Strawberry Shortcake Dolls I thought I could fit that into the current Double D challenge. So, this will be entered in the challenge then sent to my daughter. It’s about time I send her a ‘just because’ card.

Background paper was found online, and Strawberry Shortcake and strawberries are from online coloring pages. Images were colored with Copic’s and fussy cut. The idea for a lattice card came when I looked at the last lattice card I made. I hope this will bring fond memories to my daughter.

Thanks for stopping by I really appreciate your visits. Have a great day and stay healthy & safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What I Deserve

  Time again for dear-old-sister’s chuckle of the month. Sentiment “maybe someday I’ll finally get what I deserve, but I hope not” is from a...