Followers

Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Sweet Bunny

 


Hello and welcome.

Today's card is for our 2-year-old great-granddaughter. Embossing folder used is Basket Weave by Sizzix. Bunny is from an online coloring page colored with Copic's. The 2 eggs are paper pieced, nose is Black Diamond Stickles and tail has Martha Stewart Fun Flock to give it a little fuzzy look. Bunny was fussy cut and popped up with mounting tape. Sentiment banner was created on the computer and fussy cut. Bottom border is cut from a small scrap of pp I found in my stash.

This will be entered in Can You Handle The Pressure?: Anything Goes Embossing with a twist of EASTER (cyhtp.blogspot.com)

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate your visits.


2 comments:

  1. So cute, the paper pieced eggs look great, and love the fuzzy tail! Thanks for sharing with us at Can You Handle the Pressure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Gerry ... this is just adorable and love the paper pieced eggs (a technique I haven't done in a very long time ... thanks for inspiration!). Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    Can You Handle the Pressure
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Triple B ... OUR NEW CHALLENGE BLOG where it's all about birds, butterflies & blooms.

    ReplyDelete

What I Deserve

  Time again for dear-old-sister’s chuckle of the month. Sentiment “maybe someday I’ll finally get what I deserve, but I hope not” is from a...