Followers

Saturday, March 25, 2023

Bunny With Egg

 


Hello and welcome. This has been kind of a bad week for me, I had a nasty reaction to antibiotics. But, that's in the past now.... on to creating.

Today's card is for our 4-year-old great-granddaughter. Pp was a just the right size scrap in my stash. Embossing folder used is Stampin Up. Oval dies are Spellbinders Scalloped and Classic Ovals, sentiment ovals are Stampin Up punches. Sentiment was printed on the computer. Bunny image is from an online coloring page. I used Prismacolor pencils for the bunny and Copic's for the flowers and egg.

Thanks for stopping by. I really appreciate your visits.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What I Deserve

  Time again for dear-old-sister’s chuckle of the month. Sentiment “maybe someday I’ll finally get what I deserve, but I hope not” is from a...