Followers

Friday, March 31, 2023

Carrot Chomper

 


Hello and welcome. Today's card is for our 5 year old great-grandson. Pp was found online, bunny is from the Silhouette. My first thought was to make the bunny a wobbler but then since his arm swivels I decided to put a carrot in his hand instead of an egg and thought it would be kind of cute for Matthew to be able to move the carrot to and from the bunny's mouth. Bunny is popped up with mounting tape. Carrot is computer clip art that I fussy cut then used a decorative scissor to cut the tip to look like the bunny had taken a bite. Tail has brown Fun Flock from Stumpendous and of course I couldn't resist the googly eye. "Happy" was printed on the computer. For a little interest I cropped the chick in the egg from the pp then added to the oval. "Easter" is computer clip art. Oval punches are from Stampin Up.

Thanks for stopping by your visits are very important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What I Deserve

  Time again for dear-old-sister’s chuckle of the month. Sentiment “maybe someday I’ll finally get what I deserve, but I hope not” is from a...