Followers

Thursday, March 9, 2023

Pretending

 





Hello and welcome. For those of you knew to my blog, every month I make a snarky card for my sister. Today is her March 2023 card.

Sentiment, “It’s OK to pretend you’re Irish on St. Patrick’s Day, After all you pretend you’re good on Christmas!” was found online. Leprechaun and 4 inside clovers are from an online coloring page colored with Copic’s, border was also found online. 

I’m entering this in https://thesisterhoodofcrafters.blogspot.com/2023/03/the-color-green.html

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time. Have a great day and stay healthy & safe.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute, and fun sentiments, made me laugh!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {The Sisterhood}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete

What I Deserve

  Time again for dear-old-sister’s chuckle of the month. Sentiment “maybe someday I’ll finally get what I deserve, but I hope not” is from a...