Followers

Sunday, March 12, 2023

Foiled Birthday


 

Hello and welcome. Today's card is for my bonus grandson aka, favorite busser. While perusing Pinterest I saw several cards with a similar layout and using foil. I tried embossing the foil but that didn't go well for me, so I just crumpled it. After it was all put together, I thought if I used a black stamp pad and a brayer it might soften the glare of the foil. So, I took it apart, used a different piece of foil, brayered it and was happy with the result and put it back together. Center square is Stitched Squares by Die-namics with sentiment printed on the computer. Square is popped up.

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time. Have a great day and stay healthy & safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What I Deserve

  Time again for dear-old-sister’s chuckle of the month. Sentiment “maybe someday I’ll finally get what I deserve, but I hope not” is from a...