Followers

Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Lucky Clover



 Hello and welcome. Today's card is made from the monthly card kit for my purchase from Debbie Henderson,  

The border strip and heart are gold metalic paper. The white cs pieces in the kit were plain so I changed them up a bit by adding corner borders that are computer clip art. 

I'm entering this in Double D Challenges: Everything Is Coming Up Green Challenge (daranddiane.blogspot.com)

I hope Debbie will approve of my changes. Below is a photo of Debbie's card.



Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time. Any and all comments are welcome. Have a great day and stay healthy & safe.

Gerry

3 comments:

  1. Beautifully created, a fabulous design!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Double D}
    {Triple B} NEW March 3rd
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to see you back at your blog Gerry! Your card looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous design! I love the stripes, and the texture on the shamrock, it really makes it pop. Lots of wonderful work here, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Double D, hope to see you back again soon!
    Judy~ DD DT

    ReplyDelete

What I Deserve

  Time again for dear-old-sister’s chuckle of the month. Sentiment “maybe someday I’ll finally get what I deserve, but I hope not” is from a...