Followers

Monday, March 6, 2023

Floating Ghost

 

Hello and welcome. It's been a while since I've entered the Two Old Bats challenge, so I decided it's about time to get back to it.

Today's card was quite simple. Pp was found online, and Mr. Creepy is from the Silhouette. I sort of softened him with a cotton ball and Basic Gray stamp pad. He's double popped up. Using a single pop dot didn't raise him quite enough so I doubled them. Jus before I took the picture, I thought the eyes needed a little something, so I added Black Diamond Stickles.

Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate you taking the time. Have a great day and stay healthy and safe.

Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge

2 comments:

  1. OMG this is so cool ... love Mr. Creepy lol !! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Two Old Bats challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    TWO OLD BATS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Triple B ... NEW CHALLENGE BLOG

    ReplyDelete

What I Deserve

  Time again for dear-old-sister’s chuckle of the month. Sentiment “maybe someday I’ll finally get what I deserve, but I hope not” is from a...