Followers

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Stripes and Circles

 


Hello and welcome. Today’s card, actually I made 2, are just because cards for our 2 kids. We usually send them a Valentine with little cash so they can enjoy a nice ‘romantic’ dinner. Well, this year we didn’t so they will be getting a just because card so they can enjoy a just because dinner.

All pp is from my stash. I decided to run the background piece through a Sizzix ef. I never embossed pp before but I kind of like it. Circle dies used are Stitched Circles from Die-namics. Red strip was run the Tiny Bubbles ef by Cuttlebug.

Thanks for stopping by I really appreciate your visits. Have a great day and stay healthy & safe.

Gerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

What I Deserve

  Time again for dear-old-sister’s chuckle of the month. Sentiment “maybe someday I’ll finally get what I deserve, but I hope not” is from a...