Followers

Friday, February 10, 2023

Glittery Birthday

 


Hello and welcome. Today’s card is for our breakfast server. She’s a glittery kind of gal so just had to have glitter on her card. I had seen several versions of this card on Pinterest. For the strips I covered 1/4′ double back tape with glitter. Sentiment is from Gina K’s Birthday Blessings set heat embossed with Stampendous Marcasite Opaque ep. Flower is Spellbinders Tattered Blossoms. To my surprise I found a small piece of shiny pink cs in just the right shade of pink for the flowers. To get the right size punch for the flower center I used SU’s Owl punch. Flower is popped up. Inside sentiment “it isn’t the birthday that’s important, it’s the person… let’s celebrate you! Because she was recently married, I couldn’t resist adding “Happy first Birthday as a married woman.”

I'm entering this in Colorful Options challenge.

Thanks for stopping by I so appreciate you taking the time. Have a great day and stay healthy & safe.

Gerry

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Love this CAS and totally unique design. The sparkly glitters is so pretty. Thanks for sharing at Colorful Options February Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

What I Deserve

  Time again for dear-old-sister’s chuckle of the month. Sentiment “maybe someday I’ll finally get what I deserve, but I hope not” is from a...