Followers

Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Pocket Full Of Hearts

 


Hello and welcome. Today’s card is the last one for grand/great-grand kids this year. This one will go to our 13 year old great-grandson.

For the pocket I Googled jeans pocket clip art. Pocket was printed then fussy cut. So I could kind of tuck the hearts inside the pocket I just popped up the top corners. Pocket hearts are from Sweet and Sassy Thinlits by SU cut from scrap pieces of pp. Borders are a SU borders punch. Background is embossed with Cuttlebug’s heart ef.

I’m entering this in https://daranddiane.blogspot.com/2023/02/hearts-challenge.html

Thanks for stopping by your visits mean a lot to me. Have a great day and stay healthy & safe.

Gerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

What I Deserve

  Time again for dear-old-sister’s chuckle of the month. Sentiment “maybe someday I’ll finally get what I deserve, but I hope not” is from a...