Followers

Monday, February 6, 2023

Slimline Valentine

 


Hello and welcome. I've been away from this blog too long it's good to be back.

Today's card is for my grandson. Masculine Valentines are always a bit of a challenge for me. When I went to attach the red layer, I discovered I had only cut the card base 3 1/4" instead of 3 1/2. But I went with it anyway. Heart dies are Sweet and Sassy Thinlits by Stampin Up. Largest hearts are popped up. Small hearts a small hand punch. Background layer and die cut hearts were run through a woodgrain ef by Cuttlebug. Sentiment was printed on the computer. I'm making a second on for my 17-year-old great-grandson.

Thanks for stopping by. Come back soon. Have a great day and stay healthy & safe.

Gerry


No comments:

Post a Comment

What I Deserve

  Time again for dear-old-sister’s chuckle of the month. Sentiment “maybe someday I’ll finally get what I deserve, but I hope not” is from a...