Followers

Monday, April 10, 2023

Pocket Change


 

Hello and welcome. It feels so good to have the COVID symptoms pretty much gone and getting back to creating.

Today's card is for our grandson who just moved from his parents' home to his own apartment. We figured he could use a little cash getting set up. Actually, there will be more than $1 in there. lol

The pocket is computer clip art that I printed on in my Hallmark card program then fussy cut. Background piece was run through a stripes ef by The Paper Studio then I lightly sponged Night of Navy stamp pad so it wasn't such a stark white. Corner grommets are from my stash. I haven't used grommets for so long I forgot I even had them.

Thanks for stopping by your visits really mean a lot to me. Have a great day and stay healthy & safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What I Deserve

  Time again for dear-old-sister’s chuckle of the month. Sentiment “maybe someday I’ll finally get what I deserve, but I hope not” is from a...