Followers

Friday, April 14, 2023

Grim Reaper

 


Hello and welcome. Well, I thought it was time to get back to the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge.

Background paper was found online and using my Hallmark Card Program I printed Happy Halloween on the top. Moon is an old circle hand punch, bats are a wood base rubber stamp from Stampin Up (I'm sure it's been retired many years). Before stamping the bats I used a cotton ball and black ink on the moon. Grim Reaper, who I popped up, spooky tree and witch were all found in my Halloween stash. Reaper is a Tim Holtz die, tree is from the Silhouette, witch is an old punch I no longer have.

This will be entered here Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge

Thanks for stopping by your visits are very important to me. Have a great day and stay healthy & safe.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous spooky card with the Grim Reaper, my husband has had nightmares about him lol, years ago but I still remember him telling me about it, maybe I'll show him this card to spook him again, but maybe at his age I had better not!! Anyhow, the perfect frightful spooky Halloween card!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
    Diane TOB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Two Old Bats}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete

What I Deserve

  Time again for dear-old-sister’s chuckle of the month. Sentiment “maybe someday I’ll finally get what I deserve, but I hope not” is from a...