Followers

Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Easter Dude

 


Hello and welcome. Hope you're having a good week.

Today's card is for our almost 13 year old great-grandson. I used this same image for our grandson when he was in his early teens. Image is from an online coloring page, colored with Copics. The yellow of the shirt and egg are really much lighter in real life. Blue background was run through the basket weave ef by Sizzix, the double layer piece was cut on my SU cutter and I used a small circle hand punch to cut out the corners. Sentiment oval is Stitched Ovals by Die-namics. 

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day and stay healthy & safe.

Gerry

1 comment:

What I Deserve

  Time again for dear-old-sister’s chuckle of the month. Sentiment “maybe someday I’ll finally get what I deserve, but I hope not” is from a...