Followers

Monday, April 11, 2022

Easter Wishes

 


Hello and welcome. Today Vegas is definitely the windy city. I was almost blown over walker and all.

Today's card is for our 24 year old granddaughter. I usually make some kind of fun fold for her but this year she gets a "plain" old card. 
Pp was found online, sentiment was printed on the computer, ovals are Spellbinders Petite oval & Petite scalloped oval. After rounding the corners of the pp I edged all around with a Copic marker.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day and stay healthy & safe.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. Oh Gerry this is just BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Easter’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is very sweet and made me smile. So glad you linked up to Double D Challenges. Best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete

What I Deserve

  Time again for dear-old-sister’s chuckle of the month. Sentiment “maybe someday I’ll finally get what I deserve, but I hope not” is from a...