Followers

Saturday, April 2, 2022

Masculine Easter

 


Hello and welcome to Cards by Gerry. With my d-i-l's help I think I'm back in business.

Today's card is for our 16 year old great-grandson. Background panel was run through the crimper. Pp the bunny is on was found online, it's a soft birch pattern. Bunny is from an online coloring page colored with Copics, sentiment is computer generated, eggs are online clip art and fussy cut.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day and stay healthy & safe. I am so happy to have my own blog again.

Gerry

1 comment:

  1. You're very good at creating masculine cards, me not so much! Love this handsome card!

    ReplyDelete

What I Deserve

  Time again for dear-old-sister’s chuckle of the month. Sentiment “maybe someday I’ll finally get what I deserve, but I hope not” is from a...