Followers

Friday, April 15, 2022

Easter Treat Box


 
Hello and welcome. I want to wish you all a Happy Easter. 

This treat box is for our neighbors 2 year old grandson. Every time he's at grandma & grandpa's he has to come to see Doug & Gerry, could that be because I always have a treat for him???

The box is from the Silhouette. Instead of stamping & coloring, I took the easy way out and used a clip art bunny and fussy cut it. Corner dots are a small circle hand punch, punched from pp. Inside has light green tissue paper that I cut the top edge with a MS scissors. I'm not sure but I think the scissors is called a fringe cutter.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day and stay healthy & safe.

Gerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

What I Deserve

  Time again for dear-old-sister’s chuckle of the month. Sentiment “maybe someday I’ll finally get what I deserve, but I hope not” is from a...