Followers

Monday, August 14, 2023

Happy Anniversary

 


Hello and welcome. Today’s card is for our granddaughter & grandson-in-law’s 4th anniversary.

Patterned paper was found online, heart die is Sweet & Sassy Framelits by Stampin Up, ef used is Cross My Heart by Cuttlebug. Sentiment was printed on the computer, fussy cut then edged with Wink of Stella for a little shimmer. Center gem in the heart is Stampin Up’s Opal Rounds. All top layers are popped up.

This will be entered at 

Can You Handle The Pressure?: Anything Goes With A Twist of Stripes (cyhtp.blogspot.com)



Here’s a photo of the Pinterest card I CASEd.



1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, such lovely soft colors, and I LOVE that design!! Lots of wonderful work here, thanks for playing along with us over at Can You Handle the Pressure. Hope we see you back here again soon!!
    Judy~ CYHTP DT Designer

    ReplyDelete

What I Deserve

  Time again for dear-old-sister’s chuckle of the month. Sentiment “maybe someday I’ll finally get what I deserve, but I hope not” is from a...