Followers

Saturday, June 17, 2023

You're The Zest

 



Hello and welcome. I found the idea for today’s card on Pinterest.

Lemons are from an online coloring page colored with Copic’s and fussy cut. You’re the zest image was also found online then cut with Die-namics stitched circles die. Circle is popped up. Since my brain doesn’t do well with measurements and spacing this took me a couple tries but I’m very happy with the end result.

This will be entered at https://daranddiane.blogspot.com/2023/06/lemon-ade-color-yellow-challenge.html

Thanks for stopping by your visits mean a lot to be. Have a great day and stay healthy & safe.

1 comment:

  1. Such a happy card. I love the slatted look, and your sweet little lemon just makes me smile! Lots of wonderful work here, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Double D, hope to see you back again soon.
    Judy~ DD DT

    ReplyDelete

What I Deserve

  Time again for dear-old-sister’s chuckle of the month. Sentiment “maybe someday I’ll finally get what I deserve, but I hope not” is from a...