Followers

Monday, May 15, 2023

Thinking Of You


 

Hello and welcome. Lately I’ve had an itch to create a card with yellow tulips then I spotted this lattice cut card on my desk and a lightbulb went off. Sentiment is from Gina K’s Dazzling Dahlias stamp set, tulip border was created with Martha Stewart’s Grass border punch and a small tulip hand punch I’ve had forever. After punching both yellow and green tulips I cut the green stems and adhered them to the yellow stems. I hadn’t thought of embossing the lattice part till after the border was on but it worked just fine. For that I used a Cuttlebug Woody ef. This will be entered in two challenges.

https://cyhtp.blogspot.com/2023/05/anything-goes-with-twist-of-floral.html

http://cardz4galz.blogspot.com/2023/05/198-mothers-day-us-or-flowers-for-friend.html

Thanks for stopping by your visits mean a lot to me. Have a great day and stay healthy & safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What I Deserve

  Time again for dear-old-sister’s chuckle of the month. Sentiment “maybe someday I’ll finally get what I deserve, but I hope not” is from a...