Followers

Thursday, April 20, 2023

Gnome Place Like Home



 

Hello and welcome. Today's card is for Peace On Earth Christmas : Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge #38

Pp is from Stampin Up's Trim The Tree Designer Series Paper Stack, gnome is from an online coloring page colored with Copics. Dots on the hat were done with a gold metalic pen that was gifted to me, hat trim and cuffs have white fun flock from Martha Stewart. Sentiment ovals are a SU punch I didn't know I had, oval die cut is Stitched Ovals by Di-namics. Gnome and sentiment ovals are all popped up. Words were printed on the computer.

Thanks for stopping by you visits mean a lot to me. Have a great day and stay healthy & safe.

3 comments:

  1. This is so very nice. I like the text you used!
    Lia DT POE

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute and fun gnome he is, great way to display the sentiments too!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image and card! Thank you for sharing with us at Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

What I Deserve

  Time again for dear-old-sister’s chuckle of the month. Sentiment “maybe someday I’ll finally get what I deserve, but I hope not” is from a...